6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.
And it doesn’t matter where they are (offline or online, right next to you or in a different country) or who they are, because friends are friends! ^w^
Side note: This is dedicated to two best friends, Elina and Isobel, who use mobility aids to get around.
messing up horribly but you’re still cute
It’s important to make friendships that are deeper than gossiping and drinking and smoking and going out.
Make friends who you can go get breakfast with, make friends you can cry with, make friends who support your life goals and believe in you.
He is trapped